Sunday , September 25 2022

The teenager got into hospital after television "exploded"


UPDATE 10.15AM: A coach will be taken to the hospital after his television "blows up" and fires a fire in his bedroom.

ONE Daily a reporter on stage at Sunshine Beach's home said the boy was the only resident when the fire broke out at about 9am.

It is said to have caused extensive damage to the interior of the house.

Paramedics had faced three people on the tobacco inhalation scene and the boy would be taken to the hospital as a precaution.

The Queensland Fire and Emergency Services have confirmed that television is believed to be the source of fire.

Three crews responded and the flame quickly rushed into control.

UPDATE 9.50AM: Television is believed to have triggered a fire at Sunshine Beach home this morning.

The three crews of the Queensland Fire Brigade and the Emergency Service remain on stage after their call to the one-story brick house at about 9am.

A spokesman for QFES said the house was aerated.

The Queensland Ambulance Service, the Queensland Police and Energex were all at the Challenge Court site.

Paramedics had healed three people on the scene for inhalation of tobacco.

HOME REPORT: A fire HOUSE has broken into a bedroom Sunshine Beach, with firefighters on stage and responding more.

A spokesman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said three patients were being treated for smoke inhalation at the Challenge court.

Two firefighters are in respiratory devices and others are in action on the tube roll to fight the fire.

A spokesman for the Queensland Fire and Emergency Services said multiple crews are on the road after receiving the call at 9am.

The fire comes as emergency services also to respond to a multi-collision vehicle south of Bruce Hwy near the exit Yandina-Coolum Rd.

Firefighters also cut a patient without the debris of a separate crash with a vehicle in Tinbeerwah.

Source link