Return again to find a gadget research from Sanook Hitech. In this round, the team received the latest computer from ASUS, such as the vivobook Pro 15 OLED, which is displayed on the OLED screen. how good will it be But what is the price?
The ASUS Vivobook Pro comes out of the OLED box
- ASUS vivobook Pro 15 OLED body
- User’s Guide
- AC adapters
Similar to the ASUS Vivobook Pro OLED design
The top is a beautiful design with the ASUS vivobook logo address and a pattern on the left side. This tells me that this is the Pro version, because if it is a normal version, nothing will stay smooth.
Underneath the car is a large cooling fan and speaker that emit the sound when placed on the floor and detect that the sound is good.
Attention is paid to high-quality plastic materials consisting of various fasteners, including still around the machine
- left side
- All USB-A 2 standard 2.0 ports
- right side
- AC-IN adapters
- USB-A 1 standard slot 2
- USB-C 1 standard slot 2
- MicroSD reader
- Combo port headphone jack
The rear is designed to lift, but can only be done at 170 degrees with ventilation grooves.
The front can be lifted with one finger. The design is smooth, but can be lifted because it has a V-groove, which allows you to insert your finger and lift the screen immediately.
when the screen comes out it will see a screen size of 15.6 inches and is a screen type because this model uses an OLED screen but does not support the Touch Screen
The keyboard panel is Full Size because the Number Pad is on the right and the Enter key is decorated in white and black. can also shine
It was found that the sense of writing could respond to the press as the previous generation vivobook, which made it very sensitive and usable. Be careful as it is not waterproof.
Overview / weight of machine design
With a 15.6-inch body and a weight of 1.65 kg, the thin, good, not very heavy Notebook is considered a computer in the form of a Main Stream, which I think is rare for a computer in this form. However, there are some features that are not provided, such as the fingerprint scanner system and so on.
Turn on the device and test the ASUS Vivobook Pro OLED.
Features of ASUS Vivobook Pro OLED (S3500PH-L1501TS)
- 14-inch OLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 16: 9 width-aspect ratio with brightness of 400 nits, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, PANTONE Verified, Bright screen, Screen-body ratio: 84 ％ Color value 1 million colors
- Dimensions: 35.98 x 23.53 x 1.89 ~ 1.99 cm.
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Processor chipset: Intel® Core ™ i5-11300H Processor 3.1 GHz (8M Cache, speed 4.4 GHz, 4 cores)
- Graphics Processor: Intel® Iris Xe Graphics, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Max Q, 4GB GDDR6
- RAM: DDR4 8GB OnBoard, upgradeable 16 GB
- Capacity: SSD 512GB
- Front camera: HD Camera with on / off button
- Connector (Port)
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A
- Supports 1x Thunderbolt ™ 4 screen / power transmission
- 1x HDMI 1.4
- 1x 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- 1x DC input
- Micro SD card reader
- Connects to Intel Wi-Fi AX 201, supports WiFi 11 AX standard (Wi-Fi 6), Bluetooth V5.1.
- Audience: 2 below, arranged by Harman / Kardon
- Microphones: 2 + AI noise cancellation
- Operating system: Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 11 upgrade support
- 63 Wh battery, rechargeable 120W power adapter AC-IN Support Power Delivery
- Machine Color White Silent Blue, Black Cool Silver
Performance Test Results / Actual Use
In general, it is considered another machine that works well and has high performance, although the purchased machine is the initial specification, because even if it gives 8GB of RAM, it can cope with the work when testing different applications. But if you want to work with more flexible graphics, it’s a good idea to upgrade your RAM a bit.
The connection of this computer model also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 AX or Wi-Fi 6, and does not hold back the connection of this computer model.
Screen / sound system
The OLED screen offers vibrant colors, and a crystal clear glass screen provides a beautiful color rendering, and of course when it comes to graphic or image editing. Another screen I can say. It is very sharp and does not need adjustments. but too much light But we can adjust it. Plus, there are Tru2Life and EyeCare features to choose from.
When it comes to the sound system from Harman / Kardon, the same thing makes it incredibly rich, especially for playing games and listening to music, etc., thanks to the large bottom-mounted speakers.
Operating System / Outstanding Features / Security
ASUS Vivobook Pro OLED provides Windows 10 operating system and definitely goes with Windows 11, but you have to wait a bit.
Key Features Then we will focus on checking the MyASUS Hardware malfunction by working as follows.
- Checking the main problems of the machine, including the Blue Screen
- Update your local program
- For those who want something cheaper and pay less, AppDeal is provided by ASUS.
- Customize the screenshot / Wi-Fi system / system security settings In particular, access to Wi-Fi is fairly secure.
- I want a long-term battery manager or battery protection
- MyASUS connection, screen sharing, file, screen sharing, etc.
However, the security system of this model has only one chip that supports TPM 2.0, but no finger and face scanning system.
Battery / Charging System
With a 63Wh battery, it’s not too small or too big for a 15.6-inch computer, but it lasts an average of 6-7 hours. Depending on the method used, however, this can be done in 13 hours by testing in the most energy-saving mode.
The charging system still charges with the 120W AC Adapter, despite being a fast charger. But the size is quite large. As for Power Delivery technology, it can be used, but it will increase the Slow Charger even if it uses high power.
As a result, the Sanook Hitech team tried to use the ASUS Vivobook Pro OLED for a while.
It is considered another step of ASUS to introduce a computer that does not need to be small and light, but the screen is so beautiful and sharp. It’s good that ASUS has provided it, but we may not like some things. Supports charging via USB-C. This computer can be sold at a price, along with the previously released Zenbook Pro.
- S3500PA-L1501TS / S3500PA-L1503TS: 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 / YOU / Intel® Core™ i5–11300 h / 8GB DDR4 on board / 512 GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD / Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics (11. Generation available for Intel® Core™ i5/i7 with dual channel memory) / Includes Windows10 Home / Office Home and Student 2019 / The price of the backpack is 28,990 baht
- S3500PA-L1702TS: 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 / YOU / Intel® Core™ i7–11370 h / 16 GB DDR4 on board / 512 GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD / Intel Iris Xᵉ Graphics (11. Generation available for Intel® Core™ i5/i7 with dual channel memory) / Includes Windows10 Home / Office Home and Student 2019 / The price of the backpack is 34,990 baht
- S3500PH-L1501TS: 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 / YOU / Intel® Core™ i5–11300 h / 8GB DDR4 on board / 512 GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 Max Q / Includes Windows10 Home / Office Home and Student 2019 / The price of the backpack is 32,990 baht
- S3500PC-L1701TS: 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 / YOU / Intel® Core™ i7–11370 h / 16 GB DDR4 on board / 512 GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD / NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 3050 / Includes Windows10 Home / Office Home and Student 2019 / The price of the backpack is 39,990 baht
This can be taken from the release of the computer model
- The car is light and the connection port is complete.
- The screen is beautiful and the sound is good.
- Features are considered to work well. and can be improved
- High power charger, fast charger.
- The battery stops and works well.
- There is no security system at all.
- Charging via USB-C is not supported.