Pain is often interpreted as a herniated disc and due to fear of surgery in the early period, the possibility of diagnosis and treatment is ignored.
However, not every pain is a sign of herniation and can be seen as a sign of a major illness.
Kayseri Monument Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Hospital Uz. Dr. Ali İpek gave information about back pain and its causes.
Lumbar herniation in the youth, the cause of older calcium pain
Lumbar pain is more common at an early age than in the spinal cord and spondylosis. In the lower back pain due to the narrowing of the canal, there are numbness problems in the legs and reduction in close proximity. Patients are admitted to the doctor for severe pain and sometimes loss of strength. One of the major causes of low back pain is rheumatic diseases. The most common of these is called ankylosing spondylitis Bunlar. Besides? infections, the spread of cancer that occurs in any organ of the body or bone cancer, metabolic causes, pain and pain reflected by the internal organs appear more often as causes of low back pain.
Low back pain may be due to these 5 reasons
Daily life habits are an important factor causing back pain. Most of the pain is of mechanical origin, which is caused by excessive use, distortion or distortion of the structures that make up the spine. Lumbar pain, which makes stalling and sedentary movement difficult and restricts movements, generally indicates a herniated disc. However, the severity and position of the pain varies from person to person. Therefore, only pain is not a sufficient criterion for the diagnosis of lumbar herniation. Low back pain usually occurs due to the following reasons:
1. Heavy load lifting, accidental trauma and particularly difficult movements have a negative effect on the structure of the vertebrae. With the deterioration of the structure, the disc between the vertebraes comes out and a herniated disc appears. The dislocation of the vertebrae also leads to sliding of the waist and pain.
2. Still-life and overweight are among the causes of low back pain. The lack of activity due to the deprivation of the waist muscles and the excessive weight of the heavy load causes low back pain.
3. Excessive pressure is an important factor that negatively affects the human body in every aspect. Lumbar pain is more common in people with high stress groups.
4. Choosing the wrong beds and chairs opens the way for back pain. Low back pain can be chronic due to non-ergonomic sofas and office chairs.
5. Long-term joint damage becomes calcification over time. Calcium aging is one of the causes of low back pain.
6. Smoking has been shown to cause back pain.
7. Lumbar pain is more common in some professional groups. Between them? long-distance drivers, users of vibratory tools (asphalt or concrete), high-lift lifting mechanisms and long-time workers.
Beware of rheumatic diseases!
It is known that the problem develops and the pain becomes chronic when the necessary treatment is not applied to patients with quality of life due to low back pain. Especially the rheumatic disease called ud ankylosing spondylitis omat is a health problem that can be seen in young men. In this disease, unlike the gut, the pain does not rest, but it grows. Even if there is no obvious ankle pain, pain in the ankle, headache, knee and ankle swelling may occur in ankylosing spondylitis. It is recommended that the patient consult a specialist after waking up in the morning if the waist area lasts more than one hour.
8 criteria for imaging
For people suffering from back pain, medical imaging is based on criteria called Bel red flag Bel.
1. If the person has been seriously injured such as falling from a height, traffic accident,
2. Continuous, progressive and non-mechanical pain,
3. If there is repetitive or non-repetitive pain in the low back.
4. If there is a history of cancer, use of cortisone, substance abuse, HIV history and excessive alcohol consumption,
5. If there is a serious limitation of resistance to bending forward,
6. If there are complaints such as long-term fever, weight loss,
7. Sudden loss of sensation in the legs,
8. In the case of bladder and bowel problems, medical imaging is required.
A versatile approach to treatment
In the treatment of back pain, a multi-faceted approach is usually used. The treatment plan begins mainly with detailed examinations and examinations.
Mechanical back pain. drug therapy, rest, natural healing methods as well as waist strengthening and lifestyle changes are effective.
Emergency surgery may be necessary in a very small percentage of those with mechanical back pain, such as those experiencing foot loss. Patients with rheumatic back pain should be under regular monitoring and monitoring. The success of treatment with anti-rheumatic drugs used in recent years is increasing.