November 17, 2018
ZapClone is an application where you can transfer WhatsApp to another mobile phone or tablet without having to uninstall the first one. The trick is that it adapts WhatsApp Web to an Android application: it works as an application while maintaining the simplicity and choice of message messaging. With ZapClone, you can use WhatsApp on two devices without using your web browser because the whole process and interface are tailored to the style of an application and you will have all your messages accessible from two different places, while both applications, ZapClone and WhatsApp are synchronized with time
You just have to do the following:
- Install ZapClone on your second phone, which does not have WhatsApp installed.
- Open ZapClone and create an account. It is imperative to use it.
- Once you start the session at ZapClone, start the configuration: a QR code will appear.
- Go to your mobile with WhatsApp installed and enter the settings.
- Go to "WhatsApp Web" and scan ZapClone QR with your camera.
- Once the scanned code is complete, both apps will sync: you will have access to WhatsApp messages on two different devices.
Continue reading: How to Use WhatsApp on Two Phones Simultaneously
[+] Videos from our YouTube channel
<! – Auto Track Discovery Trackbacks